Watch The Full Video Tutorial!
All my recipes come with step-by-step video tutorials with extra tips not mentioned in the blog post, so make sure you watch the video below to ensure success - and if you enjoy the show, please consider subscribing to my YouTube channel. Thank you!
- 8-oz grilled, marinated steak (see recipe)
- 1.5 Tbsp fish sauce
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- Chili flakes, to taste
- 3 Tbsp thinly sliced shallots
- ½ cup loosely packed mint leaves, roughly chop the big ones, and leave small ones whole
- 2 Tbsp of finely minced lemongrass, the purple part towards the root is more fragrant
- 2 Tbsp roughly chopped cilantro
- 2 Tbsp thinly sliced green onion
- 1-2 Tbsp toasted rice powder (see recipe)