- 3 Tbsp Thai tea leaves (buy Thai tea leaves online)
- 1 cup of off-the-boil water
- 1.5 Tbsp sweetened condensed milk
- 2–3 tsp sugar
- a pinch of salt
- 1–2 Tbsp evaporated milk
- A lot of ice
- Steep Thai tea leaves in the hot water for 3-5 minutes—you can steep the tea in a cloth filter bag (as shown in video) or just in a cup and then pour it through a paper filter.
- Strain the tea into a mixing glass or jug. Add condensed milk, sugar, salt and stir to mix.
- When ready to serve, fill a glass all the way to the top with ice and pour in the mixed tea, leaving a little room on top.
- Drizzle the top with some evaporated milk and enjoy.
Note: If you want to making the tea in advance and chill before serving, consider adding a little more water because pouring cold tea over ice will not melt the ice as much, and it might be too thick/sweet. But do taste and adjust according to your taste!