- ¼ cup oyster sauce
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1 Tbsp Thai seasoning sauce such as Golden Mountain Sauce (see note)
- You can also use Maggi Seasoning or Bragg's Liquid Amino instead. Or just sub more soy sauce.
- See post above for other ingredients you can add to "jazz it up" and create different flavours.
- Combine all ingredients together and store in a well-sealed container in the fridge.
- When using, you need 1 Tbsp of sauce per 1 serving of stir-fry. This is a rough estimate, so be sure to taste and adjust every time.
- You may want to add ¼ - ½ teaspoons of sugar per serving of stir-fry, depending on other ingredients and the flavour you're going for.