- 500g chicken thigh, cut into 1 ½” cubes
- 1½ Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp Golden Mountain sauce (what is it?)
- 2 tsp black soy sauce
- 4-5 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 Tbsp chopped ginger
- 1½ Tbsp palm sugar, finely chopped
- ¼ tsp ground white pepper
- ⅓ cup chopped cilantro, stems included
- Fresh julienned ginger for garnish, optional
- Jasmine rice for serving
Marinade chicken in soy sauce, Golden Mountain sauce, and black soy sauce for 15-20 minutes.
In a wok, sauté garlic and ginger in vegetable oil over medium high heat until garlic starts to turn golden. Add chicken and toss until the exterior looks done.
Add palm sugar and pepper, then toss until sugar is dissolved and chicken is completely cooked.
Remove from heat, add cilantro, toss and plate. Garnish with extra julienned fresh ginger if desired.
Serve with jasmine rice.
If you want to make this spicy, add some chopped Thai chilies along with the ginger and garlic.
Keywords: stir-fry, easy meals, chicken, ginger, soy