- Kaffir Lime Vodka (see recipe)
- Thai Chili Vodka (see recipe)
- Mango Juice
- Coconut milk
- A Thai chili, for garnish
Note: Amounts are not given because you can adjust the strength and spiciness of the cocktail to your own taste. You can start out with a ratio of 1 part juice : 1 part liquor, and adjust from there. In the video, I used 2 oz kaffir lime vodka, 3 oz mango juice, and just a touch of the chili vodka. (But I don't like strong cocktails!)
- 175 grams mango, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup water
- 3-4 Tbsp sugar *
- 2-3 Tbsp lime juice *
* The amount of sugar and lime juice depends entirely on how sweet and sour your mango is. Taste the mango juice and adjust accordingly. It should taste like a delicious juice you could drink on its own, but a little on the sweet side.
For the mango juice: Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
For "The HTK": Chill your cocktail glass, either by putting it in the fridge/freezer, or adding ice to it while you make your cocktail. Put mango juice, kaffir lime vodka, and chili vodka in a shaker. Add a generous amount of ice cubes and shake! Garnish with a Thai chili.
For the "Hot Thai Coco": Make The HTK, but add 1/2 oz of coconut milk to the shaker for extra creaminess and a touch of coconut flavour!