Why sign up for the newsletter? The monthly newsletter is just my way of keeping in touch with you and keeping you updated on what’s been happening around here. Many people don’t always have time to check my website or YouTube channel regularly, so it’s a great way for you to get all the updates in one nice package! I send out just one newsletter a month, and I promise to never spam you or give your email addresses away to anyone. If that all sounds good, please signup below 🙂
What’s in the newsletter?
- Announcements about things like my cookbook, events, or changes coming to the show.
- A recap of videos I posted this month, so no sweat if you haven’t had time to keep up!
- Fan photos! I’m most excited about this! I will put together collage of beautiful photos of Thai food that HTK fans have made and shared with me in the past month.
- Links to interesting food-related articles/videos that you might also be interested in.
IMPORTANT! Once you sign up, you will get an email asking you to confirm your subscription. You’ll need to click the link in the email to confirm, or you will not receive the newsletter! If you don’t see the email:
1) Check your spam folder, and make sure you mark the email as “NOT JUNK,” otherwise the newsletter might also end up in your spam. If it’s not in your spam…
2) Try subscribing again, making very sure there is no typo in your email address. And if you STILL don’t see it, contact me!