- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 tsp Thai chili paste, optional
- 2–3 Thai chilies, minced
- ½ recipe Honey Roasted Pork Tenderloin or about 200g of any leftover cooked meat you have, such as roast chicken, steaks, pork chops, etc.
- 3–4 sprigs chopped cilantro
- 1–2 green onions, chopped
- ¼ red onion, julienned
- ¾ cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 Tbsp roasted peanuts or cashews, optional
- Lettuce for serving, optional
Stir together Thai chilies, honey, lime juice, fish sauce, and Thai chili paste. Add pork or whatever meat you are using and toss to mix. Add all remaining ingredients and toss.
Serve with romaine or butter lettuce, and you can use the lettuce leaf to make a wrap.