Watch The Full Video Tutorial!
All my recipes come with step-by-step video tutorials with extra tips not mentioned in the blog post, so make sure you watch the video below to ensure success - and if you enjoy the show, please consider subscribing to my YouTube channel. Thank you!
- 40g glass noodles, dry
- 170g chicken or other protein, marinate in 1 tsp soy sauce or fish sauce while you prep other ingredients
- 1 Tbsp oyster sauce
- ½ Tbsp soy sauce
- ½ Tbsp Golden Mountain Sauce or Maggi (what is this sauce?)
- 2-3 cloves garlic, chopped
- ¼ small onion, julienned
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup cabbage, bite-sized
- ⅓ cup carrots, halved lengthwise, then thinly sliced
- 1.5 tsp sugar
- ¼ tsp ground white pepper
- 1 tomatoes, wedges, seeds removed
- 1-2 green onions, green part only, ½-inch pieces on a bias
- Soak glass noodles in room temperature water for 10 minutes until soft and pliable. Drain, then cut the noodles a few times with scissors to shorten them.
- Mix together oyster sauce, soy sauce and Golden Mountain Sauce in a small bowl.
- Heat oil in a wok or a large saute pan, when hot, add garlic and onions and cook until garlic starts to turn golden.
- Add chicken and cook just until the pieces are well separated. Push everything in the pan to one side, add a little more oil in the empty space, and add eggs. Let the eggs set about half way, then scramble and mix with the chicken.
- When eggs are done, add cabbage, carrots, and half a tablespoon of the sauce mixture; toss quickly just to mix.
- Add noodles, rest of the sauce, sugar, and white pepper. Cook, stirring constantly, until the noodles are done and have absorbed all the sauce.
- Add tomatoes and green onions, toss just to heat through for 10-15 seconds.
- Remove from heat and serve.